I do time-lapse work quite often and the Triggertrap App will give me some really cool options I’ve never thought of before… More creative freedom? Yes please! And for only $30 bucks you’re ready to shoot! Not bad considering the Canon Intervalometer is $100
1. Triggering my DSLR based upon distance traveled using my iPhone’s GPS location.
2. Eased time-lapse mode where I can speed up and slow down my time-lapse over time for a more dramatic look.
3. Using sound to trigger the shutter.
4. Trigger the shutter base on vibration or seismic activity.
5. Facial recognition shutter triggering.
6. Extreme exposure control to capture star trails (possibly my favorite feature).
7. HDR timelapse options.
8. Motion detection shutter captures.
9. And more……
Sounds fun right!? That’s why I just ordered mine :)Posted // in // Gear Reviews, Tools / Apps // No Comments